- Listed: March 18, 2014 1:28 am
Bill Jacob’s Guide Service
About Your Guide
I have been fishing the Eagle River area since the late 1980’s. While an accomplished walleye angler and expert Trout fisherman. My passion is fishing Musky Tournaments throughout the United States. My best finishes were: Winning Paul’s Pro-Am in 1992 and 1993. Placing 2nd in the Spring Classic in 1999 & 2004. Winning the 2003 National Championship Musky Open Husband and Wife Team and Winning the 2007 PMTT World Championship on Cave Run Lake, Kentucky.
- Member Eagle River Chamber of Commerce & Guide Association.
- Director Fishing Has No Boundaries
- Past President Northwoods Shrine Club
- Past Master Eagle River Masonic Lodge
- President Headwaters Chapter, Muskies Inc. 2003 to present
- Director Monday Night Muskie League
Whether it is your 1st time fishing or you are a professional looking to learn a new system, I will make your day on the water a fun learning experience.
Expert Casting Instructor: Can’t cast, don’t worry? I will teach you to cast like a pro in two hours.
You will be fishing out of my 2008 Ranger VS619 powered by a Mercury 225 Opti, with state of the art electronics and trolling motor.
What to Bring
I furnish all of the necessary fishing equipment and tackle. You are welcome to bring your own equipment if you choose.
You should bring:
- Clothing appropriate for the weather, sunny, raining, snow etc.
- Sun glasses (Polarized)
- Valid Wisconsin fishing license
You are responsible for live bait and your lunch.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: WIfindaguide
- Member Since: March 14, 2014
Other items listed by WIfindaguide
- Superior Guides and Outfitters
- WDH Guide Service
- Colin Crawford’s Fishing Guide Service
- Anglin’ Adventures Fishing Guide Service
- Dennis Walker’s Pontoon Guide Service